Nothing new in installing SharePoint 2013/2016 prerequisites offline or manually and you can find many articles for how to do it like for example https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/office/PreRequisites-for-7f719ff3 but here just some notes to be considered.
- You can install all SharePoint prerequisites manually except for Windows Server App Fabric, you need to install it using the following command:
WindowsServerAppFabricSetup_x64.exe /i CacheClient,CachingService,CacheAdmin /gac
- Or by running the following command using prerequisite installer
- To install .NET Framework manually, make sure to enable this policy Specify settings for optional component installation and component repair if you want to install it from the internet.
Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /All
- Or to install it from the ISO windows server
Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /All /Source:D:\sources\SxS /LimitAccess
- Install WcfDataServices by command:
prerequisiteinstaller.exe /wcfdataservices56: WcfDataServices.exe location